Right now we are searching for a driven and results-oriented Assistant Store Manager for our store in Amsterdam. Are you a passionate seller who has a genuine interest in sales and fashion as well as experience in retail, you are the person we are looking for
Hope is a Swedish fashion and lifestyle brand created in 2001. With materials and function in focus Hope give you a tailored and relaxed look. We simplify well-dressing for everyday life. Today Hope have 8 Shops in Sweden, 1 Shop in Holland, 1 Shop in Denmark and 1 Shop located in Norway. Hope's clothes are also sold in approximately 220 retailers around the world and in 9 Shop-in-Shops. Hope was awarded the prestigious Swedish Design Award Guldknappen in 2010.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you work together with the Store Manager to reach the established sales targets for the store. You strive to exceed the costumer’s expectation by performing an excellent service. The daily work includes working together with the Store Manager in developing and operating the store to reach long term set goals. The Assistant Store Manager together with the Store Manager is responsible for the reaching sales and Key Performance Indicator goals set for the store and reports to the Store manager. The job will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Have knowledge of sales targets, key figures as well as individual goals and actively work towards exceeding them
- Daily work with following the company’s routines regarding internal systems, visual merchandising, handling of cash etc.
- Create an inspiring and selling environment in the store
- Deliver World Class Service to every customer that visits the store
- Continuously provide information to the Store Manager on potential needs of supplementation of stock
- Planning and organizing events in the store
- Responsible for the store in absence of the Store Manager
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/Outlook
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Passionate about Hope
Welcome to send your application to email@example.com no later than 23 January 2016.