HOPE’s global E-commerce business is growing and right now we are looking for a intern to join our E-commerce team at our head office in Stockholm. If you have interest in work with online customer service as well as developing websites and work with marketing tools to generate traffic to our online shop, you are the person that we are looking for.
HOPE is a Swedish fashion and lifestyle brand created in 2001. With materials and function in focus Hope give you a tailored and relaxed look. We simplify well-dressing for everyday life. Today Hope have 6 Shops in Sweden, 1 Shop in Holland, 1 Shop in Denmark and 1 Shop located in Norway. HOPE's clothes are also sold in approximately 220 retailers around the world and in 9 Shop-in-Shops. HOPE was awarded the prestigious Swedish Design Award Guldknappen in 2010.
As an E-commerce intern you work together with the E-Commerce team to reach the established sales targets for the store. You strive to exceed the customer’s expectation by performing an excellent service. The daily taks includes working together with the E-commerce team in developing and operating the store to reach long term set goals. The internship will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Actively assist to give best possible customer service
- Daily stock optimization
- Daily maintenance of site e.g. managing product content
- Assist in creating inspiring content for our digital channels – newsletter etc.
- Be the perfect Hope ambassador
- Available for at least 3 months
- Knowledge about E-commerce business
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Basic skills in Google Analytics is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Communicative and passionate about retail/customer services
- Desire to work in a fashion environment
Welcome to send us your cover letter along with your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously. The internship is full time with start as soon as possible.