HOPE RETAIL is looking for a driven and result-oriented store manager who has experience in retail with an interest in IT. This position also includes the responsibility of “super user” with support to other stores regarding cash register programs and stocktaking. We offer an opportunity for you and your team to influence and develop the store. If you are a passionate leader who sees opportunities and also have experience in sales, you are the person we are looking for.
Hope is a Swedish fashion company founded in 2001 by Ann Ringstrand and Stefan Söderberg. In autumn 2002 Hope launched the first women's collection, and three years later a men's collection. The first own retail shop opened in Stockholm in 2006 and today we have 9 shops, in Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands and Norway. Hope's clothes are also sold in approximately 220 retailers around the world and in seven shop-in-shops. Hope was awarded the prestigious Swedish Design Award Guldknappen in 2010.
About the Position
As Store Manager you are responsible for the store to reaching its goals. You are involved in the budget process and ensure that it is followed during the finical year. Together with your team and your Area Manager you work to operate and develop the store in their daily work and to achieve long-term objectives. The following information is part of the positon:
- Active sales to every visitor and work to give our customers World Class Service
- Sales coaching your staff on daily basis- Train the Trainer
- Responsible for the store following Hope's overall retail concept in every detail from visual merchandising to routines and the work environment
- Take full responsibility for your budget and be involved in budgeting processes.
- Daily work with stock optimization
- Planning and implementation of store events
- Recruitment and introducing of new employees
- Good computer knowledge (MS Office) and a passion for finding solutions when IT problems arise
You have previously experienced staff and budget responsibility and are accustomed to work with KPI’s. You have experience in leading and developing teams in retail. Furthermore, you have knowledge in economics and are accustomed to working with this as a tool bringing to operate your business successfully.
As a person you are self-driven and sales oriented. In the processes, you are solution oriented with great flexibility and independence. You have positive energy and are a good role model for your employees. You are passionate and enthusiastic in your work and have a high sense of service
Welcome to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15th of January 2017.