- SALE POLICIES - PAYMENTS - DELIVERIES - CONTACT US
HOPE SALE POLICIES
The Sale is valid in our Hope Shops and Online.
- You have 14 days in return and exchange policy at Hope Shop Online.
- Swedish customers have free returns.
- You can only exchange to a product with the same price. If you want to exchange for a product with a different price you have to make a return and place a new order.
- Unfortunately we can't reserve any products at our warehouse for an exchange. We will make an exchange if the product is still in stock at our warehouse when the return arrives.
- Because we receive a large number of orders we can’t combine two or more orders.
- Delivery times can be slightly longer due to large number of orders to handle.
- Remember that there are a few holidays around Midsummer in Sweden (21-23 June), which can extend delivery times further. Our warehouse is working hard to send your order as fast as possible.
- If there is something missing in your order, we will adjust your payment and your order and send the remaining products.
- Please email your order number if you have questions about your order to get help faster.
- A product is not yours until you have completed your order. Adding a product to shopping cart doesn’t mean that it is reserved. The product can still run out of stock.
AMERICAN EXPRESS (Payments in SEK)
KLARNA INVOICE (Swedish customers)
When placing an order the full amount is reserved on your account by Hope. Payment is debited from your card at time of dispatch.
All transaction on Hope Online shop are processed using DIBS, a third party secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
All customers paying by card are subject to validation checks. Hope makes the reservation to delay any order if we suspect a further security control is needed. For security reasons, we do not store any payment information in our database.
Hope takes the responsibility for all personal information you provide us with when you place an order. We will handle the information carefully and will not give it out to third parties.
All orders are processed at our distribution center in Kinnarumma, Sweden within one business day, subject to payment clearance and stock availability. Order processing may take up to three days during our sales period. We operate Monday to Friday with exception for Swedish public holidays.
Swedish orders are shipped with Posten and international orders with UPS.
International orders are shipped with UPS. Please note that the goods cannot be left to you without a signature and that the courier's usually operate between 08.00-18.00 (8am-6pm) business days. You can specify an alternate daytime delivery address when ordering, for example your work address (recommended).
If your order has not arrived within the estimated timeframe please contact your specific carrier directly or contact us at email@example.com and we will look into it. Note that countries outside EU don't pay Swedish taxes and that you have to pay the taxes in your home country before UPS can deliver.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization or destination customs clearance.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to Post Office boxes.
In case of any technical difficulties regarding the quantities in stock we reserve the right to cancel your order.
Hope insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. If you have specified a recipient which is not you for delivery purposes then you accept that evidence of a signature by them is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Hope and transfer of responsibility in the same way. If you have received an item that has been damaged during shipping, please contact the shipping company in the first place.
TAXES AND DUTIES
If your country is part of the European Union (EU), prices include Swedish VAT at 25 %. All countries within the European Union are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, meaning that taxes and duties are included in the price at checkout.
Rest of the World
Orders to countries outside the European Union may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. Your order is shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that the price displayed at checkout are exclusive of all taxes and duties as well as Swedish VAT. We are unable to advise the exact amount of Duties and Taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local Customs. You will be invoiced for the local taxes and duties by UPS. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we recommend you to contact your local UPS office to obtain a landed cost estimate.
Dont hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order or our products.
Weekdays: +46 (0) 8 667 64 00 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekends: Send us an email to email@example.com
YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTY!
Hope is a Swedish fashion label created 2001 and run by the designers Ann Ringstrand and Stefan Söderberg with the mission to
"Simplify well-dressing for Everyday Life".