Store Manager - Korsgatan, Gothenburg
HOPE creates contemporary yet timeless fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. For us, style comes before gender. We have made it our mission to redefine the fashion landscape by transcending the boundaries of traditional gender norms. There is truly no reason why anyone today should be limited by old fashion conventions. All garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes to encourage customers to explore the full assortment, rather than just one department. There’s truly no reason why anyone today should feel limited by old fashion conventions.
HOPE’s design aesthetic is honest and direct, with a strong focus on tailoring and attention to detail. We strongly believe that good design adds value to life. Each of our collections deliver on the need for desirable, functional garments, seasonal must-haves, and not-your-ordinary basics. We always strive to create tomorrow’s classics – modern favorites to love for years to come.
As Store Manager at HOPE you will be responsible for leading the store in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building activities of the HOPE Store. You will drive sales, customer care, staff management, display, administration, and inventory control. The Store Manager is responsible for the sales and the result of the store and reports to the Retail Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Secure that the store reach sales targets and delivers a superior customer experience
- Be a key ambassador for the HOPE brand
- Care for and service our customers in the studio but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
- Ensure that merchandising objects, stock level and operating standards are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and handle controllable costs
- Plan, lead and manage the daily operations in the store to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the HOPE brand qualities
- Analyze, follow up and report sales figures and KPI's and proactively plan for and take appropriate actions based on the results
- Assist the marketing team with loans and gifting for selected Key opinion leaders
We are looking for you who:
- Are passionate about fashion, the HOPE brand and driving sales and creating results
- Have a solid and proven background in high-end retail with at least 2 years of experience in store management and leading a team
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to fit the audience and actively use feedback as a leadership tool to foster an open communication environment
- Have excellent understanding of analyzing KPI's performance to drive business results
- Lead by example by being a role model to your team and colleagues and act as an ambassador for the HOPE brand
- Are dedicated to developing colleagues to secure the right capabilities, and foster the motivation and growth of people
- Are structured and well-organized with the ability delegate effectively and take decisions to drive the business
- Are fluent in English
You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base. You will work closely with your team to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at HOPE and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will lead a team with dedicated and passionate colleagues.
In the retail business you need to be flexible with your schedule.