HOPE’s global E-commerce business is growing and right now we are looking for an intern to join our E-commerce team at our head office in Stockholm. If you have interest in work with online customer service as well as developing websites and work with marketing tools to generate traffic to our online shop, you are the person that we are looking for.
HOPE is a Swedish fashion brand established in 2001 with a passion for high-quality garments that inspire and emphasize individual style. The products are characterized by a creative approach to functional materials, fits, and details. The brand has been recognized with numerous awards within the fashion industry, by both Elle and Café Magazine's "Designer of the Year" in 2018. Today, HOPE collections are carried by over three hundred retailers in more than twenty-five markets, as well as own stores, online shop and Shop-in-Shops.
As an E-commerce intern you work together with the E-Commerce team to reach the established sales targets for the store. You strive to exceed the customer’s expectation by performing an excellent service. The daily taks includes working together with the E-commerce team in developing and operating the store to reach long term set goals. The internship will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Actively assist to give best possible customer service
- Daily stock optimization
- Daily maintenance of site e.g. managing product content
- Assist in creating inspiring content for our digital channels – newsletter etc.
- Be the perfect Hope ambassador
- Available for at least 3 months
- Knowledge about E-commerce business
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Basic skills in Google Analytics is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Communicative and passionate about retail/customer services
- Desire to work in a fashion environment
Welcome to send us your cover letter along with your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously. The internship is full time with start in August.