From the 1st of September 2019, we are searching for a driven and results-oriented Part Time Sales Advisor (weekends and holidays) for our Shop in Amsterdam. Are you a passionate seller who has a genuine interest in sales and fashion as well as experience in retail, you are the person we are looking for.
HOPE is a Swedish fashion brand established in 2001 with a passion for high-quality garments that inspire and emphasize individual style. The products are characterized by a creative approach to functional materials, fits, and details.The brand has been recognized with numerous awards within the fashion industry, by both Elle and Café Magazine's "Designer of the Year" in 2018. Today, HOPE collections are carried by over three hundred retailers in more than twenty-five markets, as well as own stores, online shop and Shop-in-Shops.
As a Sales Advisor you work together with the Store Manager and team to reach the established sales targets for the store. You strive to exceed the costumer’s expectation by performing an excellent service. The daily work includes working together with the store Manager in developing and operating the store to reach long term set goals. The job will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Active sales to all visitors
- Create an inclusive, inspiring and selling atmosphere in the stor
- Actively work with giving the customer the best possible service
- Knowledge about the daily sales goals and actively work to surpass them
- Daily stock optimization
- Daily work with following the company’s routines regarding internal systems, visual merchandising, handling of cash etc.
- Passionate about HOPE products and brand
- Reliable and punctual
- Highly motivated, self-initiative, and yet a team-player
- Flexibility in regards to working schedule
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is a requirement
Welcome to send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously.