Jobs and Career
HOPE creates contemporary, high-quality fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. We believe in progressive – yet timeless – design, strong tailoring and attention to detail. We’re passionate about DIVERSITY, CREATIVITY and SELF EXPRESSION. There’s truly no reason why anyone today should feel limited by old fashion conventions.
For us, style comes before gender, and we encourage our customers to explore our full assortment, rather than just one department. Starting spring 2017, all our garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes.
If you are driven, focused and thrive in dynamic work environments where growth is a constant and aesthetics are highly valued, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and spontaneous job application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your profile inspires us, we will be in touch. Please also find a complete list of HOPE’s current job vacancies below.
Account Manager - Wholesale
HOPE is currently looking for an Account Manager to join the Wholesale Team. Main responsibilities will be to create sales and brand recognition through wholesale accounts on both local and global markets. You will be a key player in achieving long term growth and profitability in line with HOPE brand vision and ambitions. You have a customer centric mindset and are motivated by high targets and fast paced environments. The position will be primarily based, but not limited to, Stockholm with occasional travel required during fashion weeks. HOPE is a creative and progressive workplace with a passion for fashion and diversity.
Your main tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Full account ownership for designated customers and markets
• Develop business relationships with customers to ensure long term success
• Work proactively to reach company pre order and reorder targets
• Responsibility for generating high customer sell through
• Identify and target new prospect customers and/or business opportunities within company distribution strategy
• Manage Pop-Ups, Shop in Shops and in-store events
• Provide cross functional feedback to commercial, design and marketing team
• Activate product stock
Meriting attributes are:
• Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Solid business and commercial mindset
• Experience and proven success from similar position
• Strong drive for results
• Experience from working in ERPs and B2B platforms
• Excellent analytical ability and numerical skills
• Organized and structured, with a strong attention to details
• Hands-on mentality
• Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, other languages are meriting
Email application to email@example.com