Jobs & Career
Jobs & Career
HOPE creates contemporary, high-quality fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. We believe in progressive – yet timeless – design, strong tailoring and attention to detail. We’re passionate about DIVERSITY, CREATIVITY and SELF EXPRESSION. There’s truly no reason why anyone today should feel limited by old fashion conventions.
For us, style comes before gender, and we encourage our customers to explore our full assortment, rather than just one department. Starting spring 2017, all our garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes.
If you are driven, focused and thrive in dynamic work environments where growth is a constant and aesthetics are highly valued, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and spontaneous job application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your profile inspires us, we will be in touch. Please also find a complete list of HOPE’s current job vacancies below.
HOPE is looking for a passionate pattern cutter to join the team at our Stockholm Head Office. The ideal candidate has a creative mindset and understands and shares our passion for the fashion process. If you would like to be in a progressive environment and use creativity to drive change, this is a position for you!
We’re looking for an experienced pattern cutter with a fluid approach towards style and gender. You will be an essential part of a small team, working both with menswear and womenswear. The work environment at HOPE is creative and energetic, no day is ever the same! This position is primarily based at HOPE´s headquarter in Stockholm but can be flexible at times and might have commitments that require travelling.
Main responsibilities as a pattern cutter are to maintain the identity of brand silhouette and high standards of fit. You will work in close collaboration with designers and a creative approach and curiosity is key. At HOPE, each garment is highly valued. The fit of our garments combined with smart solutions to reach interesting shapes are always top of mind. This is a position for you who strive for the next level!
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Responsible for all woven patterns in collections
• Manage both men´s and women´s collections together with responsible designer
• Follow all garments from development to production
• Sew or in other way create toiles if needed
• Communicate with pattern teams at factories
• Follow up on collection calendar and meet deadlines in collaboration with team
• With an open, creative, and bold mindset focus on customer needs from a fit perspective
• Ensure that product is coherent to European standard measurements while maintaining the requested look
• Travel if needed to factories
The Ideal Candidate
• BA degree Fashion Pattern Cutting or matching experience
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar position
• Experience within both men´s and women´s pattern cutting
• Great experience within tailored garments and trousers
• Confident with Gerber
• A strong understanding of creative processes, quality, production, and how to facilitate creative outcome
• Highly organized and proactive with an ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
• Great organization and prioritizing skills
• Excellent English skills
• An action-oriented team player with a positive attitude
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you send us your application as soon as possible.