HOPE creates contemporary yet timeless fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. For us, style comes before gender. We have made it our mission to redefine the fashion landscape by transcending the boundaries of traditional gender norms. There is truly no reason why anyone today should be limited by old fashion conventions. All garments are labeled with both men’s and women’s sizes to encourage customers to explore the full assortment, rather than just one department.
HOPE is now looking for a PR intern to join the marketing department, position is unpaid.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for samples coordination with PR/ production for shoots as well as ordering/returning samples if needed from the showroom
- Coordinate and assist the marketing team in all pre-production.
- Coordinate seeding and influencer relations.
- Responsible for the showroom and making sure it always is on point
- Assist the marketing team in taking meeting notes on various project meetings
- Coordinate digital marketing assets (packshots, organic content etc.)
- Assist in event coordination
- Assist in planning campaign and product shoots
- Help compile marketing reports and analytics
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Unpretentious mindset.
- An interest in fashion.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time.
- A proactive and driven approach to problem solving.
- Performance and action orientated, yet a team player.
- Degree in Marketing/ Communication/ Branding or similar, bonus not mandatory.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to register your application as
soon as possible. Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. HOPE is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.