RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you're not satisfied with an item that you have purchased from our online shop you can return it within 14 days of delivery if it's unworn, unwashed, not damaged and if it's in the same condition as when you received it. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer exchanges online. If you like to change size you have to place a new order.
We are not able to offer price adjustments/price matching on items purchased at full price, that later go on sale. In order to get the new price you need to make a new order.
RETURNS WITHIN SWEDEN
Returns within Sweden is free of charge for except for sale items. If you return a sale item 49 SEK will be deducted when refunding the order. You will receive a return form and PostNord return label with your order.
For PostNord returns:
1. Fill in the return form.
2. Place the item/items that you want to return in the plastic bag that your
order came in, or any other packaging.
3. Attach the PostNord return sticker on the package.
4. Take the parcel to your nearest PostNord delivery point.
RETURNS FOR ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
If the item is within the requirements for a return, we will refund you within 14 days from that it’s registered at our warehouse in Stockholm. Your refund will be credited to the original purchasers credit card or Klarna account. The return cost is on the customers expense and HOPE does not provide return labels. Use which carrier you like.
For returns outside of the EU please note that additional duties, taxes or any additional charge that may incur will not be refunded by HOPE. Mark the goods as RETURN on the customs invoice and the correct value of the items. If it´s marked as zero it may be delayed or even send back.
The return address is:
IWA Garments AB / HOPE
Linnégatan 9114 47
Please note that you are responsible for the item that you want to return until we have received it. Notice that you do not qualify for our return policy if:
- More than 14 days has passed since you received your order.
- If damage or harm has been caused to a product while examining it.
- The product has been broken or damaged and is not in the same condition as when delivered.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE IN STORES
We also offer our customers to return or exchange their item/items from an online purchase at our stores in Sweden. This does not apply to sale items. To return an online purchase in our store do the following:
- To make a return in our store for an order paid with Klarna invoice it is important that you always pay the invoice for the online purchase. The store will refund you on your credit card when you return your item.
- Bring the item that you want to return along with the order or shipping confirmation, which works as your receipt for the online purchase.
- The cost of the item will be refunded to your credit card. Please note that the shipping cost won’t be refunded.
- When the refund is completed you will receive a receipt from the shop. It is important that you save this receipt until you see that the money has entered your account.
All unclaimed packages will be returned to us. All fees associated with the return of the unclaimed package will be charged to the customer.
HOPE complies with all rules and regulations issued by the Swedish Consumer Agency. You can read more about the different policies at the Swedish Consumer Agency’s website.