SALES ASSISTANT - STOCKHOLM STORES
HOPE creates contemporary, high-quality fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. We believe in progressive – yet timeless – design, strong tailoring and attention to detail. We’re passionate about DIVERSITY, CREATIVITY and SELF EXPRESSION. There’s truly no reason why anyone today should feel limited by old fashion conventions.
For us, style comes before gender, and we encourage our customers to explore our full assortment, rather than just one department. Starting spring 2017, all our garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes.
HOPE is currently looking for part-time Sales Assistants to our stores. As a Sales Assistant at HOPE you will be responsible for creating sales and business results along with a superior customer experience.
Main tasks but not limited to:
- Care for our customers in the store but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers.
- Hit sales targets.
- As Sales assistant you will support in delivering a superior customer experience through securing stock-taking, pricing, stacking and displaying the store and windows.
- You will also support in maintaining high quality administrative procedures for the store.
- Support the marketing team with VIP services.
- Be an excellent brand ambassador for HOPE.
You will get to work in a growing company with an mixed customer base in a team with dedicated and passionate colleagues. Our focus is to work closely with our customers by building long-term relationships.
We are looking for you who are:
- Passionate about fashion, the HOPE brand and driving sales and creating results.
- You need to have previous proven retail or service background.
- You also need to be fluent in English.
- Highly motivated with the ability to take own-initiative to solve issues while also being a supportive team-player with a desire to collaborate.
- You are social and out-going with the ability and interest to create relationships with others and the curiosity to understand the customers’ needs.
- You have a mindset for creating quality and you are reliable and punctual.
We believe that you who can work in a fast moving and dynamic environment and adapt to different customers and situations will be successful in this position.
In the retail business you need to be flexible with your working schedule.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send us your application as soon as possible. Email application to email@example.com