HOPE creates contemporary, high-quality fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. We believe in progressive – yet timeless – design, strong tailoring and attention to detail. We’re passionate about DIVERSITY, CREATIVITY and SELF EXPRESSION. There’s truly no reason why anyone today should feel limited by old fashion conventions.
For us, style comes before gender, and we encourage our customers to explore our full assortment, rather than just one department. Starting spring 2017, all our garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes.
HOPE is now looking for an intern to join the wholesale department. The main task will be supporting the day-to-day operations of the wholesale team.
- You are driven and performance-oriented.
- You possess the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Years of relevant business experience in roles such as CFO, brand controller or equivalent, with profit and loss (P/L) responsibility.
- Previous experience in accounting and financial management.
- A degree in business, economics, or a related field.
- Willingness to actively engage and contribute with a “role up your sleeves” attitude.
- A solid business and commercial mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical proficiency.
- A hands-on approach to tasks and challenges.
- Exceptional communication skills in both Swedish and English, other languages are meriting.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Performance and action orientated, yet a team player.
- Degree in Sales/ Business Administration/ Fashion or similar, bonus but not mandatory.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to register your application as soon as possible. Email application to email@example.com