Jobs and Career
HOPE creates contemporary, high-quality fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. We believe in progressive – yet timeless – design, strong tailoring and attention to detail. We’re passionate about DIVERSITY, CREATIVITY and SELF EXPRESSION. There’s truly no reason why anyone today should feel limited by old fashion conventions.
For us, style comes before gender, and we encourage our customers to explore our full assortment, rather than just one department. Starting spring 2017, all our garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes.
If you are driven, focused and thrive in dynamic work environments where growth is a constant and aesthetics are highly valued, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and spontaneous job application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your profile inspires us, we will be in touch. Please also find a complete list of HOPE’s current job vacancies below.
Store Manager - Stockholm Södermalm Store
As Store Manager at HOPE you will be responsible forleading the store in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building activities of the HOPE Store. You will drive sales, customer care, staff management, display, administration, and inventory control. The Store Manageris responsible for the sales and the result of the store and reports to the Retail Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Secure that the store reach sales targets and delivers a superior customer experience
• Be a key ambassador for the HOPE brand
• Care for and service our customers in the studio but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
• Ensure that merchandising objects, stock level and operating standards are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and handle controllable costs
• Plan, lead and manage the daily operations in the store to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
• Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the HOPE brand qualities
• Analyze, follow up and report sales figures and KPIs and proactively plan for and take appropriate actions based on the results
• Assist the marketing team with loans and giftings for selected Key opinion leaders
You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base. You will work closely with your team to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at HOPE and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will lead a team with dedicated and passionate colleagues.
We are looking for you who:
• Are passionate about fashion, the HOPE brand and driving sales and creating results
• Have a solid and proven background in high-end retail with at least 2 years of experience in store management and leading a team
• Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to fit the audience and actively use feedback as a leadership tool to foster an open communication environment
• Have excellent understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results
• Lead by example by being a role model to your team and colleagues and act as an ambassador for the HOPE brand
• Are dedicated to developing colleagues to secure the right capabilities, and foster the motivation and growth of people
• Are structured and well-organized with the ability delegate effectively and take decisions to drive the business
• Are fluent in English
In the retail business you need to be flexible withyour schedule.
Send your application as soon as possible to email@example.com