CFO - Chief Financial Officer
HOPE creates contemporary yet timeless fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. For us, style comes before gender. We have made it our mission to redefine the fashion landscape by transcending the boundaries of traditional gender norms. There is truly no reason why anyone today should be limited by old fashion conventions. All garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes to encourage customers to explore the full assortment, rather than just one department.
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at HOPE, you will play a crucial role in shaping the brand and securing our future growth. You will hold overall responsibility for our financial health and reporting, ensuring that we steer the business towards our targets, all while maintaining a focus on profitability and cash flow. Your role will encompass both strategic planning and hands-on involvement in daily operations.
You will be working closely with the General Manager to establish a strong foundation and clear direction for the entire team to thrive.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Being a crucial part of shaping the strategy and long-term financial plan of HOPE.
- Leading the budgeting process in alignment with our business strategy to facilitate sustainable growth.
- Collaborate with the General Manager in key decision making as well as risk assessment.
- Providing reports to the General Manager, owners, and the board of directors.
- Cash flow and liquidity management.
- Actively assisting the rest of the team in making financial decisions.
- Taking on personnel responsibilities and managing the finance function.
- Ensuring that our financial reporting comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- You are driven and performance-oriented.
- You possess the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Years of relevant business experience in roles such as CFO, brand controller or equivalent, with profit and loss (P/L) responsibility.
- Previous experience in accounting and financial management.
- A degree in business, economics, or a related field.
- Willingness to actively engage and contribute with a “role up your sleeves” attitude.
- A solid business and commercial mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical proficiency.
- A hands-on approach to tasks and challenges.
- Exceptional communication skills in both Swedish and English, other languages are meriting.
This is a full-time assignment based in Stockholm. You will report directly to the General Manager for HOPE.
If you want to be part of an exciting journey and feel your experience, skills and ambition are right for this role, please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible but latest November 15th.
Email application to email@example.com
Mark the email with “Application CFO”
HOPE’s design aesthetic is honest and direct, with a strong focus on tailoring, denim and attention to detail. They strongly believe that good design adds value to life. Each of the collections deliver on the need for desirable, functional garments, seasonal must-haves, and not-your-ordinary basics. HOPE strives to create tomorrow’s classics – modern favourites to love for years to come.
Founded in Stockholm in 2001, HOPE stood out from the romantic styles that characterized women’s fashion at the time. The brand quickly became a go-to favourite of the Swedish fashion establishment with its clean, cool looks and nods to classic menswear and utility pieces. An original and unique option to the traditional fashion scene.
Over the years, HOPE has received numerous awards and nominations and is today one of the leading fashion brands in Sweden. We continue to create iconic garments that make HOPE an inspiring voice and a creative force within fashion