Jobs & Career
Jobs & Career
HOPE creates contemporary, high-quality fashion, aimed to inspire and emphasize individual style. We believe in progressive – yet timeless – design, strong tailoring and attention to detail. We’re passionate about DIVERSITY, CREATIVITY and SELF EXPRESSION. There’s truly no reason why anyone today should feel limited by old fashion conventions.
For us, style comes before gender, and we encourage our customers to explore our full assortment, rather than just one department. Starting spring 2017, all our garments are labelled with both men’s and women’s sizes.
If you are driven, focused and thrive in dynamic work environments where growth is a constant and aesthetics are highly valued, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and spontaneous job application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your profile inspires us, we will be in touch. Please also find a complete list of HOPE’s current job vacancies below.
HOPE is looking for a passionate designer to join the team at our Stockholm Head Office. The ideal candidate has a fluid approach towards style and gender, understands and shares our passion for the fashion process.
If you would like to be in a progressive environment and use creativity to drive change, this is a position for you!
As a designer at HOPE, you´re an essential part of an ambitious and dedicated team. This position is primary focusing on the mens range and are based at HOPE´s headquarter in Stockholm.
The work environment at HOPE is creative and inclusive, no day is ever the same.
Main responsibilities as a designer are with a creative mind follow and maintain the vision of the Brand and consistently work to establish and develop the brand identity in product and overall design.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for creating new designs starting from research to final product.
- Ensure that product is consistent with market trends while maintaining the brand identity and business strategy.
- Follow up on merchandise plans and meet brand requests within collection
- Focus on mens collection but with an open mind make sure to work in a tight collaboration with the womenswear designer
- With an open, creative, and bold mindset focus on customer needs
- Support with organization to create a synchronised way of working within the design team concerning boards, meeting preparations etc.
- Support with organization around internal- and external meetings
- Collaborate and function with the supporting departments (pattern, production, marketing)
- Support with any needed task around look book shoots, campaigns, presentations and shows
- Travel if needed to factories, fabric fairs and for research
- BA or MA degree in Fashion Design
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar position/industry
- A strong understanding of creative processes, quality, production, and how to facilitate creative outcome
Innovation-led, happy to challenge current processes and explore new developments
- Very thorough knowledge of fashion history and archetypes
- Excellent Adobe suite skills, with the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to a high standard
- Knowledge of current trends, the business of fashion and the design oriented consumer and competitors
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated, responsible and confident
- Solution-oriented and hands-on with a positive attitude
- A strong team player with outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized and proactive with an ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Business and results-oriented
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible, email@example.com